There are so many different options out there when it comes to ride-on toys. This is my Little Tikes Cozy Truck review, where we’ll look at why my son and I really like this one.
Why We Like The Little Tikes Cozy Truck
- Assembly was fairly easy….and this is coming from a dad who is not very good at putting things together! I was able to put this together in about 30 minutes. So, a normal guy can probably do it in 15-20.
- It looks rugged and manly. I mean…as manly as it can look with a big smiley face decal on it. There is no mistaking that this is a boy’s truck.
- Goes well on rough terrain and offroad. This thing’s tires were made for muddin’.
- Working horn. The truck horn is easy to push and sounds good.
- Workable tailgate. You can lower the gate to haul stuff. My son loves throwing rocks in the bed of the truck and then moving it about 10 yards down the driveway to unload them…usually in the grass, where I have to mow.
- Door lock. You are able to lock the one working door. Nice safety feature, until your kid learns how to slide the lock himself.
What I Would Change on The Little Tikes Cozy Truck
- There is a piece of plastic flooring that you insert for shorter passengers, who can’t reach the ground yet, so their legs aren’t dangling. It doesn’t stay in place all that well. It is a nice feature to have because younger riders need to keep their legs in the truck, but then older kids can take it out and go Flintstone style down the drive. I just wish it snapped into place a little better.
Overall, this is a great little truck and your kids will most likely love it. It is easy to put together and it holds up well even on gravel and in mud.
You can read more customer reviews or even purchase one by clicking here.