Hard boiled eggs for breakfast. What a great way to save time in the morning and still get a high protein meal in, right? Well, maybe, if you can figure out how to get the dang shell off without tearing and discarding 40% of the egg. This is me. Ultimately, I end up with fractions of hard boiled eggs, most still with bits of shell on them, and that is if I don’t get mad and throw the whole thing away. If only there was a better way…
How To Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs In The Oven.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Get out a muffin tin.
- Place an egg in each of the cups in the muffin tin.
- Bake the eggs for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Immediately submerge the eggs in a bowl of cold water.
- Leave in for 10-20 minutes (until completely cooled).
Note: Some ovens run hotter than others. You may need to experiment. Some might do fine with 325 degrees for only 25 minutes.
That is it guys. Give this a shot and see what you think. Because, let’s be real, taking the time to cook breakfast, for yourself, is a luxury that most of us can not afford. This is also a great snack for the kiddos
For another tasty egg-related snack, click here.