We have enough ties and coffee mugs, thank you. This year, try to get your dad or husband something a little more unique for Father’s Day. Below is my list of Father’s Day Gift Ideas for 2017.
#1 The Home Improvement Dad
Father’s Day has long gone hand in hand with adding tools to the garage. If you have that DIY kind of guy, then this makes sense and why fix what isn’t broken?
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- 1/2″ hammer Driver-Drill weighs only 3.4 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.Lbs. Of max torque and weighs only 2.8 lbs. With battery
#2 The Tech Dad
What dad doesn’t like his toys and gadgets? Why not get him something that is fun and can also be used for taking videos, photos, and even securing your home!? A tech toy is a great option for a Father’s Day Gift Idea.
- Designed for Aerial Photo and Video
- Capture Up to 4K Video/12MP Still Photos
- 3-Axis Gimbal Pans Full 360 Degree
#3 The Sporty Dad
Golf. This has been a popular dad sport since the dawn of time. Whether your dad/husband is actually a skilled golfer or if he just uses Sunday golf as a 5 hours escape from dadly life, you can’t go wrong with a good golf club on Father’s Day.
- Lightest EVER in a Callaway driver
- New technology changes how the head and face behave at impact to promote more speed across a larger area of the face for increased average distance
- Redesigned Track and sliding 17g weight allows you to fit the club to your swing, providing 21 yards of shot-shape correction for more control and distance
#4 The Stylish Dad
You may have grown accustomed to your dad or husband just rocking the same bathrobe all weekend long, since for as long as you can remember. But, don’t forget that he also likes to get dressed up and look nice. Getting him a nice accessory can help in this.
- 23mm Genuine Leather Band with Stainless Steel Buckle
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
#5 The Casual Dad
Not every dad needs or wants anything specific on Father’s Days, so this makes Father’s Day gift ideas difficult. If this is the case for you, then maybe look at a casual or even funny t-shirt.
- 100% cotton
- Classic fit
Does your dad or husband fit something on this list? If not, what ideas do you have for him on his special day? I will say, where moms might not find it acceptable, in some cases, most dads will be happy with a gift card so they can just buy what they want/need.
Happy Father’s Day!